To provide financial advice, advisers must be authorized by an Australian Financial Services licensee. AdviceIQ Partners is the holder of an Australian Financial Services License number 332957 issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
AdviceIQ Partners is 100% owned by its Partner Firms.
AdviceIQ Partners is authorised under the Corporations Act to advise and deal in the following types of Financial Products:
- Deposit and Payment Products
- Government debentures, stocks and bonds
- Managed Investments including Investor Directed Portfolio Services
- Retirement Savings Account Products
- Life Risk Insurance Products
- Margin Leading Facilities
AdviceIQ Partners will not hold funds or securities in its own name for the account of clients. All funds and securities are deposited with nominated banks or nominees in the client’s name in accordance with their instructions.